Why Board and Train…
Board and Train is an attractive option for some people. Sending your dog away for training can have have many benefits including:
- It is the most intensive positive training option for your dog
- It is the best option for very busy professionals
- Your dog gets the most one-on-one time with a trainer vs other training options
- We can teach your dog many behaviors at a faster rate because of the intensive nature of training
- We break training down into ideal short but sweet sessions throughout the day
- Your dog gets lots of play and potty breaks each day
- If appropriate your dog will get to socialize with other friendly dogs
- A great option for those with vacation plans who need to board your dog anyways… why not add training!
- Think of it like summer camp… lots of fun learning experiences that stay with your dog for life!
What Board and Train is NOT…
You may see other trainers who guarantee a fully trained dog upon return…BEWARE of such guarantees!! These guarantees are simple marketing strategies to pull you in, without full disclosure and honesty on what to expect. Also, many who guarantee results use extremely punishing techniques such as e-collars and remote trainers (synonyms for shock collars). These methods often get impressive looking results very quickly, but the long-term damage to your dog and your relationship could last a lifetime. Whether you choose us or not… Please do your own research thoroughly before handing your canine friend over to anyone no matter how charming they may be.
We do NOT guarantee your dog will be perfect when he/she returns to you. Here’s why… would you expect preschools to guarantee your child will get into Harvard if they attend PreK there? Of course not! Dogs will frequently do very well for the “teacher” (trainer) and then go home and sometimes regress when the owners do not maintain the training and consistency needed and advised. Your Pro Dog Trainer WILL give you the tools and the training to keep your dog doing great when you return home… but you will still have to do work… just like parents of a preschooler!
Dogs are not robots, they are learning and growing based on a lifetime of experiences… similar to us humans.
Board and Train is designed for the dog owner who wants their dog to get maximum time with a trainer, or perhaps is going out of town on business or vacation. Your dog will live with the trainer full time and receive the appropriate training decided upon in early discussions and evaluations. Your Pro Dog Trainer can work on behavior modification during this time to address concerns, or work on training basic obedience and new behaviors such as tricks!
- $800 per week
- $3000 per month
- FREE pickup/delivery in Tulare County
Your Pro Dog Trainer is certified & available to help dogs in all of California!
You can reach Rebecca directly by emailing email@example.com
**Additional fees and/or mileage may be required for those outside of the Visalia city limits.
Proud Member of:
Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed, CPDT-KA, Dog trainer CA, Dog training CA, dog trainer california, dog training california, dog training Fresno CA, CA dog behaviorist, CA dog behavior, dog trainer Fresno CA, dog training Fresno CA, dog trainer Visalia CA, dog training Visalia CA, dog trainer Bakersfield CA, dog training Bakersfield CA, Hanford, Selma, Kingsburg, Visalia, Sanger, Three Rivers, Bakersfield, Lemoore, Tulare, Reedley, Dinuba, Exeter, Porterville, Clovis, Delano, Coalinga, Springville, Sequoia, Squaw Valley, Ivanhoe, Pinehurst, positive dog trainer Fresno, positive dog training Fresno, board and train